About Me

My photo
"It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things" Donald Miller

Friday, January 30, 2015

IJM: A Year in Review

I just wanted to take a few minutes and share my gratitude to all my supports, to those who have given financially, offered prayers on my behalf or sent encouraging emails and packages.  Thank you so much for what you do for me.  The words, these little gifts from home, these sweet prayers whispered for IJM and me and our staff....it brings tears to my eyes.  I'm so blessed to be doing something that I love, and working for an organization that is doing life-changing work.  Simply put, I'm just so humbled.  By you, by my friends and family, by the incredible people working at IJM Cambodia, by the strangers who just say the right thing at the right time.  Thank you.  Thank you.

I wanted to pass something on to you to read if you are interested, it's IJM's year in review.  It has some incredible information about what IJM has been doing globally.  Please enjoy and feel free to share!   And on page 11, there is a special section on IJM Cambodia! WOOT!

Here is IJM's year in review!

No comments:

Post a Comment